Eli Ashby Healing Arts
We inspire, educate and empower through our many traditional and non-traditional holistic health services, classes and events. Our Gift Shop is filled with items such as therapeutic grade oil, crystals, books, and products to enhance your life. Carly's Boutique offers great women's clothing, jewelry & accessories.
News and Updates
Please check back regularly
Carly and I have made the difficult decision to close our doors to the public in the interest of safety for our community, friends and family. Our awesome practitioners are all safe and sound at home with their families.
We are continuing to offer phone readings and clearings and will be adding some very exciting new events and offerings to support our community. We are here for you in anyway that we can be and wish the utmost safety and well-being to you and yours!
We have been getting many calls and emails regarding our members and their memberships at this time. We are still offering select services and are happy to allow for Members to roll-over this months membership to be used at a later date without any penalty. Also, remember that we do offer Gift Cards and are happy to load one with your membership fee if you would like to have that as a gift for yourself or someone you know that could be used at anytime in the future. Please reach out with any other questions or to discuss your options further.
Did you know that depression and anxiety weakens the immune system, decreases your ability to fight off illnesses and makes you more vulnerable to common colds, flu and viruses?
How to Treat Your Body Well
I put together a list of ways that you can help yourself and your loved ones to stay healthy and recover quickly from colds, flus and viruses in general
1. Hydrate yourself- Staying adequately hydrated is critical for fending off viruses.
2. Get regular exercise- Walking can help you clear your mind, decrease anxious feelings, improve your mood and burn some calories at the same time.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Antioxidant-rich foods have antiviral properties that act as an army against foreign invaders, such as viruses.
4. Quality Sleep. Studies show that sleep deprivation surpasses the immune system. Adopt & stick to an evening routine that encourages relaxation and restful sleep.
5. Just Relax and Think Good Thoughts. Thoughts are things. We could all use a recharge and self-care is the key to physical and mental health. Calming activities can counteract stress and reduce your blood pressure and protect you from dis-ease. Add your text here. Edit to add dynamic values like name, email and more.
At the Eli Ashby Healing Arts Center, we offer a wide variety of services and treatments including...
Facials and Skincare
Infra Slim Body Contouring Suit
Ionic Foot Bath
Akashic Record Readings
Crystal Healing with Spiritual Restructuring
Past Life Regression
Spiritual Response Therapy